Saturday, December 5, 2009

Final Course Reflection

This course has helped me develop my writing greatly. Through many of the essays, I have learned how to use rhetorical skills in my writing successfully. The favorite writing for me was the comparison/contrast essay. I liked analyzing the two pictures for similarities and differences. My least favorite was the cause/effect essay because many of the ideas weren't my own. I liked the topic of the essay, but not the way we went about doing it. It was definitely the easiest essay, but just because it's easy doesn't mean it's the best essay. The blog was one of the things that I did enjoy about this class. It kept us involved and it let us type our thoughts out regularly. Though it may have been easily forgettable, I thought it was definitely worth the few minutes it takes to do it. I believe that I've done pretty well throughout this course. This class has prepared me for the college english classes that I will have to take in the future. I have no regrets about this class, so I would change nothing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment