Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cause Effect Paper Reflection

The cause effect paper may have been one of the easiest papers I have ever written. Pretty much everything except for one paragraph you had to write was automatically done for you. The introduction, conclusion, and three other body paragraphs were done. In addition to that, revision on the rough draft was done, so corrections were very easy to make. Unless you were like me and wanted to change lots of things in the other peer's paragraphs. I definitely like the format of how we were to write the papers. It was simple, easy, but still quite effective. It's good to only use it on one paper per semester though, otherwise we would not get the full writing experience. I'm looking forward to the research paper for a refresher on MLA citations and researching techniques. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment