Sunday, November 8, 2009

Reflection on Researching

As a whole, the researching process is always very helpful to me when I'm writing a paper. The library workshop was a great way to introduce us to the Tri-County Library system. It helped me understand how to research and how many different types of sources there are. I've been able to find plenty of sources in all kinds of the areas. Whether its the Academic Onefile, Opposing Viewpoints, print books, or E-books, all of them have come up with good sources for me to use. So far, I'm not having any problems at all in the process. I'm successful in finding everything. Though it will be a pain when I have to read through every source. As of right now, I don't have any questions to be asked about the process. I have a terrific topic with plenty of reliable resources at my disposal. I think this paper could be a major success for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment