Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Writing Style

My writing style is very unspecific and vague. I write in almost any place, at any time, with any amount of noise and distractions. Like right now I am writing this blog in my room at ten thirty with very loud music which could be distracting, but it doesn't affect me much at all. Brainstorming is something I do very little of. My ideas come straight out of my head and onto my paper. Maybe thats why most of my writing is so pathetic. I should start doing that more. Because I have such an informal wriiting style, that is why my writing is not as good as it could be. I am going to work on improving my style so it will reflect itself better in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your "about me" section--simple and to the point! Nice posts.

    ReplyDelete